Tangy Chicken Fajitas Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 (.7 ounce) packages dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 3 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- In a large glass bowl combine the oil, vinegar, lime juice, and dry salad dressing mix. Mix together. Add chicken strips, onion and bell pepper. Cover dish and refrigerate. Marinate for 3 to 6 hours.
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Remove chicken, onion and bell pepper from marinade and saute in oil until chicken is cooked through (juices run clear) and onion is translucent.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.