Sweet Spicy Wings Recipe
- 6 pounds chicken wings, separated at joints, tips discarded
- 1 1/2 cups hot sauce
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill the chicken 8 to 12 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove chicken to a large roasting pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, mix the hot sauce, butter, honey, garlic salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Simmer about 10 minutes, until blended and heated through. Pour the sauce over the grilled chicken wings and stir to coat.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Jolokia BBQ Sauce Review
- Choke Your Chicken Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce Review
- Snake Bite Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Insane Chicken Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Widow Hot Sauce Review
- Ass in the Tub Hot Sauce Review
- Uncle Dougie’s Chicago Style Chicken Wing Sauce Review
- Spittin Fire Hot Sauce Review
- Rectal Rocket Fuel Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Buhba’s Butt Blaster X-Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Teriyaki Hot Sauce Review
- Crazy Mother Pucker’s Fire Roasted Fusion Review