Sweet Mustard Barbecue Sauce
- 1 cup prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine dry ingredients in a saucepan. Add enough vinegar to make a mixable paste. Mix well.
- Place over high heat and add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If you like this recipe try InsaneChicken Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.