Sweet and Spicy Baked Beans Recipe
- 1 large can of Bush’s Original Baked Beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Habanero hot sauce (try Baboon Ass Habanero Hot Sauce or Dave’s Hurin’ Habanero Hot Sauce)
- 1 tsp. minced onion
- 1 lb. cooked, unseasoned, lean ground beef
- Cook the meat drain beans (not completely but mostly drained). Place in 9×9-inch square baking pan.
- Stir both sugars and sauce into beans. Allow to sit for 2 hours. Add hot sauce ( to beans and mix completely.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes on 350°F
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.