Super Bowl Buffalo Wings Recipe
Chris No Comments
- 4 pounds chicken wings (about 24)
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco (optional)
- Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce:
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine marinade ingredients together and mix well. Place chicken wings in a large resealable bag. Pour marinade over top. Turn to coat and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- For blue cheese sauce, combine blue cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and Worcestershire cause in a bowl. Stir until smooth. Add enough milk to give the sauce the consistency of pancake batter. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat grill. Remove wings from marinade and reserve marinade. Place wings on hot grill over a low fire. Grill until done (about 20 minutes), brushing with reserved marinade halfway through the cooking time. Serve with blue cheese sauce and celery sticks.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.