Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 4 ounces bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 cup butter
- 4 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- If you are using fresh chicken breasts (bought in the grocery store meat case) you will likely need to cut them in half. You do not need to cut in half chicken that was thawed from the frozen chicken bags. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket into each (half) chicken breast. Stuff bleu cheese into each breast. Secure the openings with toothpicks and season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken breasts in an 8×8 baking dish. In a small pan combine the butter, vinegar, and buffalo wing sauce. Cook over medium heat until bubbling. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake for 1 hour, or until chicken reaches at least 165 degrees, at 350 degrees. Melt additional bleu cheese over the top if desired and serve with celery.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.