Strawberry Mango Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- 3/4 lb Fresh Habanero Peppers
- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Tablespoon Salt
- 1 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3/4 Cup Mango Nectar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- Take your fresh habaneros, wash and remove the stems. If you don’t want the sauce to be as hot, remove the seeds.
- Dice the peppers.
- Place them in a pot and add the 1 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar and tablespoon of salt. Cook on high for 7-8 minutes till the peppers are soft.
- Place mixture into a blender, and add a pound of fresh strawberries (no stems), 3/4 cup of mango nectar and 1 tablespoon of honey (natural sugars). Puree the hell out of it till it is smooth.
- If sauce is still too hot for you, add more mango nectar to cool the heat a bit. Keep tasting to test for flavor. When finished, place in bottles.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.