Spicy Mustard Wing Sauce Recipe
- 2 cup honey
- 1 cup dijon mustard
- 2 cup hot sauce
- 5 lb chicken wings (jumbo)
- 2 cup flour
- 12 tsp cayenne pepper (added to flour before dredging wings)
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning (added to flour before dredging wings)
- vegetable shortening (deep frying)
- Heat the shortening to 350ºF in a deep fryer or cast iron pot.
- There should be enough shortening to cover wings completely.
- Dredge the wings in the flour mixture and drop into heated shortening.
- Cook 10-12 minutes.
- When cooked, remove wings and drain.
- Mix honey, mustard and hot sauce
- Toss the wings in the mixture.
- Serve immediately with ranch dip dressing.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.