Spicy Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
There are a lot of folks that seem to be getting back to basics with their cooking. Hot Dogs have been a staple food in the USA for so many years and they are still going strong. Today people are looking for affordable ways to stretch a budget and liven up a recipe. One way to do that with hot dogs is with a delicious hot dog sauce.
This hot dog sauce recipe that we have for you today combines delicious ingredients you probably have on hand and creates a spicy sauce that any hot dog aficionado will love. This is USA at its best. Serve this one cold over your favorite hot dogs or sausages.
Homemade Spicy Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
1 cup sour cream
2 tbsp. yellow or Dijon mustard
1 1/2 tbsp. onion, finely minced
1 tsp. salt
3/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp. lemon juice
2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1/4 tsp. ground chili powder
You can increase or decrease the ingredients per your own liking. In a large mixing bowl mix together all of the above ingredients in the order they are given in the recipe. Once mixed you will want to chill your sauce for several hours to allow all of the flavors to come together. Spoon sauce over hot dogs and use as a condiment or place sauce in a small dipping bowl and use as a hot dog dip. This sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Westlow’s Bonney Pepper Sauce
- Casa Ole Red Hot Sauce Recipe
- Widows No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce Review
- Habanero BBQ Sauce from Hell Review
- Cafe Louisiane Hotter ‘n Hell Hot Sauce
- Chatak Lime Pepper Sauce
- Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce – Rooster Sauce Review
- Ass Kickin’ Original Hot Sauce Review
- Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce Review
- Blair’s Ultra Death Sauce with Jersey Fury Hot Sauce Review
- Sauce Bitch Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Green Bandit Cilantro Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce Review
- Wilbur’s Revenge Hot Sauce