Spicy Curry Chicken Recipe
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced bamboo shoots, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Over medium heat, whisk coconut milk and curry paste together in a large saucepan. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, bell pepper, mushrooms, and chicken. Season with fish sauce and basil. Simmer for 10 more minutes, or until chicken is cooked, yet still tender.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.