Spicy Coleslaw Recipe
- 1 (16 oz) package shredded cole slaw mix
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 red jalepeno, seeded & thinly sliced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Several dashes habanero hot sauce
- ½ tsp coarsely ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp celery salt
- Pinch kosher salt
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.