Spicy Chicken Soup Recipe
- 6 quarts water
- 3 lbs split chicken breasts, rinsed
- 2 tbsp chicken bouillon
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 2 cups celery, diced
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 c. fresh onion, chopped
- 4 tsp Blair’s Death Sauce
- In a large soup pot, heat all ingredients over medium-high heat.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from broth; remove skin, debone, and shred chicken.
- Return shredded chicken to broth.
- To add additional heat with a drop or two of Blair’s After Death, Blair’s Sudden Death, or Mega Death.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.