Spicy Buffalo Chicken Salad
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup Ranch-style salad dressing
- 3 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salad seasoning mix
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine crumbled blue cheese and Ranch-style dressing; set aside. Season cubed chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat, and pour in the vegetable oil. Just before the oil starts to smoke, add the chicken. Cook to brown evenly, about 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low, and add butter,
hot sauce, and salad seasoning mix. Simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Toss together the lettuce and Ranch-style dressing mixture in a large bowl. Top salad with chicken, and serve.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.