Root Beer BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 cup root beer
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup black strap molasses
- 2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoons dried mustard
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons of cinnamon
- Pepper flakes to taste
- Sea salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in heavy medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 20 minutes.
- Cool slightly. Transfer to bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.