Red, White and Blue Burger Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef sirloin
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1/2 (1 ounce) package dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Lightly mix together the ground sirloin, onion, ranch salad dressing mix, and blue cheese in a bowl. Form into 6 patties.
- Grill the burgers for about 5 minutes per side on the prepared grill, until well done.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.