Recipe for Texas BBQ Sauce
In the great state of Texas they know how to barbecue and this Texas Style BBQ Sauce recipe is really quick and easy to make. A bit of spice, sugar and a bit of heat makes this a crowd pleaser for sure. You only need a few basic ingredients and you are all set to make your very own homemade barbecue sauce.
Texas Style BBQ Sauce Recipe
1 1/2 cups catsup
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup water
2 to 2 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground chili powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground Cayenne
Mix together all of the above ingredients in a large saucepan and bring the mixture up to a boil. Reduce heat and continue simmering the mixture over medium heat for 12-15 minutes, stirring often to prevent sticking. Once done, use it right away or let it cool and refrigerate for up to one week.
This delicious recipe is fabulous with slow cooked beef, ribs, briskets, chicken and pretty much anything else you want to slap it on. Not too thick and not too thin, this BBQ sauce one recipe that you will come back to time and time again.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Roadhouse Texas Tango BBQ Sauce Review
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Cowtown Barbecue Sauce Review
- Casa Ole Red Hot Sauce Recipe
- Roadhouse Southern Sunset Bar-B-Que Sauce Review
- Fire Ant Juice Hot Sauce Review
- Duke’s Roadhouse BBQ Sauce Review
- Cafe Louisiane Hotter ‘n Hell Hot Sauce
- Cholula Hot Sauce
- Fat Bastard Bear Bite BBQ Sauce Review
- Corky’s Barbecue Sauce Review
- Wing Time Hot Sauce
- Irish Scream BBQ Sauce Review
- Big Hot One Hot Sauce Review
- Tailgate Chili Recipe