Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce Recipe
There is a definite flavor trend with the sweet hot taste when it comes to barbeque sauces. Most either love it or hate it, but for those of you the love it, here is a delicious fruit based Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce recipe that you can enjoy on your favorite chicken or pork dishes that will really make them pop!
This sauce is very sweet but it also packs some lovely heat. It is great as a barbecue sauce on your favorite meats or you can use it as a dipping sauce on the side. It might even go great as a marinade too. Need to try that one!
Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce
1 1/4 tablespoons light Olive Oil
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 chili pepper, finely chopped
1 teaspoon Ground Chipotle -or as desired
2 pints red raspberries
1/2 cup raspberry vinegar
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup granulated sugar
In a large saucepan combine the olive oil with the chopped onion, minced garlic, chipotle and chopped chili pepper. Bring up to temperature and saute over medium heat until caramelized. Stir in the fresh raspberries, raspberry vinegar, salt and the granulated sugar. Bring the sauce up to a boil and then reduce heat to medium. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes or until sauce is cooked and slightly thickened.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Swamp Honky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Iguana Smoky Chipotle Pepper Sauce Review
- Chicks Dig Me Mango Chipotle Grilling Sauce
- Bear Claw Chipotle BBQ Sauce Review
- Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Columbian Hot Sauce Recipe
- Beer Infused Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Mountain Man Corn, Garlic, & Chipotle Sauce Review
- Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Roasted Corn, Garlic & Chipotle Sauce Review
- Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- Smoky Iguana Chipotle Pepper Sauce Review
- Review of Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce
- Pineapple Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe