Rasberry Chipotle Sauce Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in jalapenos; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in garlic, and adobo sauce; bring to a simmer.
- Stir the raspberries into the sauce; cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the vinegar, salt, brown sugar, and white sugar. Mix well.
- Simmer until thickened and reduced by half, about 15 minutes.
- Transfer sauce to a heatproof bowl; allow to cool to room temperature before serving, about 20 minutes.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.