Pineapple Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 2 green chile peppers, chopped
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together pineapple, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, corn, black beans, onions, green chile peppers, orange juice, and cilantro. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Cover, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.