Pineapple Hot Sauce Recipe
- 1 can (12oz) Pineapple Juice
- 4 Red Chili Peppers
- 4 Green Chili Peppers
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper or Habanero Pepper
- Chop up the peppers into small slices
- In a small sauce pan, combine the pineapple juice and peppers, over high heat, bring to a boil and reduce the heat to medium, allow to simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the mixture to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Let cool and enjoy
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.