Pineapple Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe
- 8 ounces pineapple, cubed
- 2 ghost peppers
- 1/2 small onion, 6 ounces cubed
- 1/2 carrot, 3 ounces rough chopped
- 1/2 ounce golden raisin, 1/4 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, 1 ounce
- 1/2 lime, zest and meat the white pith discarded
- 1/4 ounce ginger, rough chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 ounce cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- Place all but the vinegar in a food processor and pulse till pureed. Add to pot with vinegar and cook 15 minutes. If needed blend again for a smooth sauce.
- Fill hot sauce into sterilized hot bottles or jars.
- Place in a hot water bath for 10 minutes.
- Let age for at least 1 week.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.