Pineapple Chicken Wing Recipe
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/3 c. reserved pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken wings, cut-up
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice for marinade)
- 1/2 c. honey
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- In large bowl stir together all marinade ingredients and cut up chicken wings.
- Marinate at least 1 hour (2-3 is better!). Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place chicken and marinade on 15 x 10 x 1 inch jelly roll pan.
- Bake, stirring occasionally, for 50-60 minutes or until browned and fork tender.
- In medium saucepan combine all sauce ingredients. Cook over medium high heat, stirring occasionally until slightly thickened and heated through. Serve with wings.Pie
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.