People Want to Know – What Do You Use Hot Pepper Sauce In?
Hot Pepper Sauce is very versatile and can be used in many dishes. If you are stuck in a rut, we are going to give you a few ideas on how you can use your favorite hot sauce to kick up the heat in your favorite dishes. People want to know… what foods do you use hot pepper sauce in? Check out these ideas.
- Put a few teaspoons of hot sauce in your favorite stove-top or slow cooker chili recipe.
- Try a few drops or teaspoonfuls in your favorite taco, enchilada or burrito recipe.
- If you love a breakfast with a little heat, try some hot sauce with your scrambled eggs or in your favorite breakfast casserole or omelet recipe.
- Love homemade salsa or guacamole? We love adding hot sauce to some of our favorite recipes which really adds a nice heat to our favorite snack dips.
- Try a few drops of hot sauce in your favorite meatloaf recipe or put a few drops in with your ground hamburger and whip up some tasty burgers out on the grill.
- Love grilled cheese sandwiches? If so, try a few drops of your favorite hot pepper sauce on top of the cheese slice when preparing a grilled cheese sandwich!
- Mix a few teaspoons of hot sauce with your favorite mild barbecue sauce to increase the heat. You can also use the sauce as a marinade for chicken wings or spare ribs.
- Dipping sauces can be kicked up with a bit of heat with your favorite hot pepper sauce.
- Mop sauces love hot pepper sauce so make sure to add some in when keeping your favorite BBQ meats moist on the grill or in the smoker.
- Dips and appetizers do well with a bit of spice. Add a few drops to your favorite appetizer.
I am sure there are hundreds of foods and recipes that you enjoy putting your hot pepper sauce in. Share with us your favorite!
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.