Peach Cobbler Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pour butter into a shallow 2-qt. baking dish; set aside.
- Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
- In a saucepan, bring the peaches and juice just to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup sugar, flour, milk, baking powder and salt; mix well. Pour over butter in baking dish.
- Spoon hot peaches over batter. Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until cake tests done. Serve warm.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.