Peach-A-Licious Barbecue Sauce Review
Peach-A-Licious Barbecue Sauce – Tomatoes, peach jelly, lemon juice, apple cider, vinegar, corn syrup, molasses, yellow mustard, brown sugar, liquid smoke, cayenne peppers, black pepper, cinnamon, garlic, and onion make up the delightful, fragrant, fascinating flavor of this beautiful barbecue sauce. Peachy keen goodness all the way through. The flavor of this sauce, with the ripe peach goodness, brings out the best in any meat you throw on the grill. I started with pork steaks, rib eye, and New York Strip. I sizzled those babies to perfection and painted on this sauce, served them up with buttery corn on the cob and baked beans, and had a barbecue feats with my friends that made me the talk of the night.
The cayenne added to the peach juice perfection of Peach-A-Licious Barbecue Sauce makes it one of the most perfectly balanced sauces I’ve ever had the pleasure of enjoying. There’s just enough warmth in the sauce to tingle the tongue, but not so much that it can’t be enjoyed by every member of the family, whether heat is your thing or not.
The liquid smoke is barely perceptible, but it adds just enough personality to lend this sauce the sort of barbecue elements you’d expect. Not only is this an excellent barbecue sauce, but it makes a nice marinade and a great glaze for baked meats as well.
While the peach base of this sauce is peach jelly, that in no way takes away from the real peach flavor you’re getting. My guess is the peach jelly contains some real peaches. The strength of the flavor comes across as fresh Georgia peaches, it’s infused with juicy sweetness, and the other ingredients balance this one out, making it a perfect addition to any backyard summertime barbecue.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Pepper Sauce Review
- Ole Ray’s Apple Cinnamon Barbecue Sauce Review
- Georgia Peach and Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce Review
- Roadhouse Southern Sunset Bar-B-Que Sauce Review
- Corky’s Barbecue Sauce Review
- Joe Perry’s Mango Peach Tango Review
- Ole Ray’s Blackberry Wine Barbecue and Cooking Sauce Review
- Cowtown Barbecue Sauce Review
- Joe Perry’s Rock Your World Mango Peach Tango Hot Sauce Review
- Wild-Mild BBQ Sauce Review
- Irish Scream BBQ Sauce Review
- Joe Perry’s Mango Peach Tango Hot Sauce Review
- Night of the Living BBQ Sauce Review
- Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Review