New Orleans Barbecue Shrimp Recipe
- 4lbs. unpeeled large fresh shrimp
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. chili sauce
- 1/4 c. worcestershire sauce
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp. creole seasoning
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley (optional)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. ground red pepper
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- French bread
- Spread shrimp in shallow, aluminum foil-lined broiler pan or roasting pan.
- Combine butter and next 12 ingredients in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until butter melts.
- Pour over shrimp. Cook shrimp at 375 degrees until they turn pink, turning ocassionally.
- Use the French bread to dip in the sauce.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.