Maple Syrup Barbecue Sauce Recipe
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes, uncovered. Cool.
- Store, covered in refrigerator for up to a month.
- Makes about 4 cups. Use on your favorite meat.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.