Maple Mango BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup favorite bottled BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon louisianna hot sauce (optional or to taste)
- 1 lemon, juice of
- cayenne pepper (optional or to taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a saucepan.
- Place on top of the stove over medium-low heat; cook for about 20 minutes without letting the sauce boil just to combine all ingredients and heat the sauce, stirring occasionally and adjusting the hot sauce and/or cayenne pepper and salt.
- Cool to room temperature then chill.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.