Make Grilled Pepper Veggie Pouches Easily
Peppers are a very versatile fruit. They are wonderful in so many different ways. Including them as your veggie side dish is really easy when you grill them in foil packets alongside of your meats. This is a great method so you can enjoy your veggies grilled but not char them.
One of the easiest ways to grill peppers on a backyard barbecue grill is to make some homemade grill pouches out of aluminum foil and just place them directly onto your grill’s rack. You will need a piece of aluminum foil that measures about 12″ square and you will want to fold it in half and then make a pouch out of it.
Cut up some green peppers and some chili peppers along with 1 small onion and any other fresh vegetables that you like; Zucchini, small potatoes, cherry tomatoes or whatever is fresh in the garden today. Place peppers, vegetables and onion into a bowl and lightly mist them with some olive oil. Sprinkle on some garlic powder, salt and ground black pepper and toss. Pour the ingredients from the bowl directly into your foil pouch. Seal the pouch shut and place it directly onto your grill’s rack.
You will need to “grill” them for about 30 minutes making sure to flip your pouch over half-way through the cooking process. Once done you will remove the pouch from the grill and let it stand for 4-5 minutes before opening it. Serve immediately and enjoy those fresh peppers and veggies!
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Cajun Hot Sauce Recipe
- Columbian Hot Sauce Recipe
- Joe Perry’s Rock Your World Boneyard Brew Hot Sauce Review
- Voo Doo Magic Hot Sauce Review
- Blair’s Death Hot Sauce Review
- Joe Perry’s Bone Yard Brew Hot Sauce Review
- Wake The Fuck Up Coffee Review
- Crazy Mother Pucker’s Fire Roasted Fusion Review
- Blair’s Ultra Death Sauce with Jersey Fury Hot Sauce Review
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Swamp Honky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Rectal Rocket Fuel Island Jerk Hot Sauce Review
- Buzrub Mild BBQ Rub Review
- Marie Sharp’s Habanero Pepper Sauce Review
- Review of Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce