Lime Cilantro Vinaigrette Recipe
Chris No Comments
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 3/4 cup light olive oil
- Blend the lime juice, vinegar, and cilantro together in a blender until smooth.
- Add the brown sugar, garlic, and salt; blend again until smooth.
- Spoon the mustard into the mixture.
- Turn the blender on and slowly pour the olive oil into the dressing mixture in a thin stream; blend until thoroughly combined.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.