Jalapeno Pineapple BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 small onion, julienned
- 1 whole jalapeno, chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup pineapple, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Melt butter in saute pan.
- Sweat onions in butter.
- Add a teaspoon of salt.
- When onions are translucent, add garlic, jalapeno and pineapple.
- Saute until jalapeno and pineapples become soft.
- Add ketchup, stirring often until ketchup is heated through.
- Finish with worcestershire, stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, move to blender and process to combine.
- Add ketchup sparingly if sauce is to thick.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.