Jalapeno Pepper Jelly Recipe
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 5 cups sugar
- 1 bottle liquid pectin
- Remove seeds and run peppers through food grinder using a fine blade.
- Use all juice.
- Slowly boil all ingredients for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add liquid pectin and boil hard 1 minute.
- Pour into sterilized half-pint jars to within 1/2 inch of top.
- Place cap on jars screwing firmly.
- Process in boiling water bath 5 minutes. Makes 5 eight oz. jars.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.