Fresh Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 20 fresh jalapeno peppers, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- In a medium glass or enamel lined sauce pan over high heat, combine oil, peppers, garlic, onion and salt; saute for 4 minutes. Add the water and cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. With the processor running, slowly add the vinegar.
- Pour into a sterilized jar with a tight lid. This sauce will keep for 6 months when stored in the refrigerator.
© 2010 – 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Cajun Hot Sauce Recipe
- Pineapple Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Columbian Hot Sauce Recipe
- Beer Infused Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Baboon Ass Gone Rabid Hot Sauce Review
- Liquid Stoopid Hot Sauce Review
- Feel the Heat Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce Review
- Iguana Smoky Chipotle Pepper Sauce Review
- Gringo Bandito Hot Sauce Review
- Crazy Mother Pucker’s Habitual Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Arrogant Bastard Ale Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Roasted Habanero Sauce Review
- Fire Ant Juice Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Liquid Fire Review