Hot Sauce Can Cheer You Up?
Chilli peppers and hot sauces are renowned for its powerful antioxidant and pain-relieving properties. In addition, they work well in the deterrence of colds, flu and other germ-related ailments. Study’s also show that they may work against cancer, among other diseases. All this because of capsaicin, the active ingredient that puts the “hot” in hot pepper.
But capsaicin also makes peppers a powerful mood improving substance, and for the identical reason it is such an effective painkiller: because it triggers the release of endorphins.
In view of its many benefits, it would be a good idea to add hot sauce or peppers to your diet.
Considering the uplifting elements of capsaicin you may want to consider having a hot sauce drink every now and then, or just when you are feeling particularly “down”. You can add hot sauce to a bowl of soup, to warm – and cheer you up.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Colon Cleaner Review
- Ass Reaper Pepper Sauce Review
- Widow No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce Review
- Widows No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Widow Hot Sauce Review
- Another Bloody Day in Paradise Hot Sauce Review
- Magma Hot Sauce Review
- Toxic Waste Hot Sauce Review
- Review of Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Sauce
- Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Review
- Bacon Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Garlic Pepper Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Sauce Review