Hawaiin Style Barbecue Pork Ribs Recipe
- 4 lbs pork ribs (in slab)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- paprika – to taste
- garlic salt – to taste
- salt & pepper – to taste
- 1 18oz bottle BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Place ribs in a large pot, cover with water and add vinegar. Boil for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Remove from the pot to cool.
- Mix BBQ sauce, marmalade, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, and soy sauce together in a medium size bowl.
- Sprinkle paprika, garlic salt, salt and pepper liberally on both sides of the slab. And place in a ziplock back. Add the marinade from the bowl to the bag. Marinate for 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Place ribs on grill over medium heat 7-8 minutes per side before serving. Make sure that they do not burn.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.