Green Tomato Salsa Recipe
- 4 Cups Chopped Green Tomatoes
- 2 Cups Chopped and Seeded Sweet Peppers (Anaheim, Banana, Red Bell, Yellow Bell)
- 1 Cup Chopped and Seeded Jalapeños (approx 1/2lb = 1 Cup Chopped)
- 1 Cup Chopped Onion (I usually use sweet)
- 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 Cup Cider Vinegar
- 3 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- Cilantro to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Chop and place all ingredients in saucepan.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour salsa into hot prepared jars. Adjust 2 piece lid and rings.
- Process in hot water bath for 30 minutes. Makes about 5 pints.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.