Grace Crushed Pepper Sauce Review
Grace Crushed Pepper Sauce – Dark red, medium pour, and full of crushed peppers, skins and seeds included. Those are the high points of this sauce. The taste is another factor to celebrate. While there are hints of preservatives in this one, that doesn’t really affect the taste in a negative way. There’s a rich hot pepper taste here that will compliment any Mexican dish, work well in chili, and find a home on any number of other dishes.
Peppers, cane vinegar, and cane sugar are just about the only ingredients holding Grace Crushed Pepper Sauce together. The crushed peppers, which provide an awesome texture and cling to the food you use this sauce on, are the starts of the show. The skins and seeds give you something to chew on. It works especially well over shrimp and pour on raw oysters. I used it on chalupas and chile relleno, as well as in my favorite salsa, just to give things an extra kick.
The burn of Grace Crushed Pepper Sauce is slow. You can feel it on your tongue at first bite, but then it gradually slips away until you feel it settling in your stomach, where it provides a rather warm glow. This is a great sauce for someone interested in learning what it’s like to enjoy heat with food. It will provide a kick, but not so much that you’ll end up in the hospital. The great thing is the flavor. Not sure what kind of peppers are here, but the element of flavor they provide is top notch.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Ass in Antarctica Hot Sauce Review
- Great White Shark Predator Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Widow Hot Sauce Review
- The Beast Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce Review
- Wanza’s Wicked Temptation Review
- Dave’s Insanity Sauce Review
- Delicious Suffering Hot Sauce Review
- Widow No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Widows No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Toxic Waste Hot Sauce Review
- The Source Hot Sauce Review
- Scorpion Xtreme Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Reserve Review