Garlic and Ghost Chicken Wing Recipe
- 2 pounds Chicken wings — tips removed
- 3 Heads Garlic
- 1 cup Olive oil — Plus 1 Tbsp
- 2 teaspoons Mad Dog Pure Ghost Hot Sauce or any Ghost Pepper Sauce you prefer.
- 1 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Fine bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Peel garlic and separate into individual cloves.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Combine the garlic, 1 cup of the oil, and Mad Dog Pure Ghost Hot Sauce in a food processor. Process until smooth; transfer mixture to a shallow bowl.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and pepper in another shallow dish.
- Dip one chicken wing into the garlic mixture. Next, roll in the crumb mixture until evenly coated. Repeat with remaining wings.
- Coat a non-stick baking pan with remaining oil. Place wings in a single layer in the pan. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until wings are crisp.
© 2010 – 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.