Garlic Curry Burger Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon mild curry powder
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, egg, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, curry powder, and steak seasoning. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
- Grill the patties over indirect heat for about 5 minutes on each side, or until done.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- BBQ’N Fools Signature Seasoning Review
- Tailgate Chili Recipe
- Easy Chili Recipe
- Fork ‘N Halo Original Sin BBQ Sauce Review
- MJ’s Kick Ass Hot Sauce Review
- Fork N Halo BBQ Sauce Fire and Brimstone Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce Review
- Choke Your Chicken Peri Peri Sauce Review
- Habanero BBQ Sauce from Hell Review
- Cowtown Sweet Spot BBQ Rub Review
- Beer Infused Habanero Hot Sauce Recipe
- Old Grand Paw’s Bootlegger’s BBQ and Tonic Review
- Head’s Red BBQ Sauce Review
- Obama’s Health Care BBQ Sauce Review
- Kick Butt Chili Lime Rub Review