Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 slice lemon
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Dissolve vegetable bouillon in boiling water.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat combine vegetable broth, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, onion flakes, salt, sugar, cayenne pepper, oil, lemon, honey and garlic. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.