Envy Hot Sauce Review
I have to admit, my mindset going into trying Envy Hot Sauce for the first time was not a fair one – I enjoy green sauces immensely, but had yet to find one with a distinctive enough flavor to stop me from automatically grabbing my personal standby, a certain green jalapeño sauce that you may have been privy to yourself at some point or another. So I wasn’t expecting to sell the farm upon cracking open this new venture into green territory. Despite a near heart-attack upon staring into the (unexpected) pair of wide green eyes printed on the side of the bottle’s label, my overall first impression of it was favorable: the sauce had a thinner consistency than the green sauces I had dabbled in before, but it boasted a lime/citrus smell and flecks of a spice (cilantro?) swirled inside of the glass bottle. While I would not have minded if the taste had been a little more heated, I certainly recognized that there is a time and a place for a mild, green hot sauce, and Envy Hot Sauce delivered a satisfying alternative to my usual taco and nacho topping routine.
So forgive me for my indiscretions, Father, as I have sinned. But using Envy Hot Sauce is an act that I don’t have any problem committing again.
Buy Envy Hot Sauce
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Green Bandit Cilantro Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Baboon Ass Gone Rabid Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Green Amigo Hot Sauce Review
- Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Review
- Liquid Stoopid Hot Sauce Review
- The Source Hot Sauce Review
- Great White Shark Predator Review
- Mad Dog 357 Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- The Beast Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ultimate Insanity Sauce Review
- Dave’s Total Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Insanity Sauce Review
- Widow No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Widows No Survivors Hot Sauce Review
- Insane Chicken Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review