Easy Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
Since the Ghost Pepper was developed, it has quickly become a delicious addition to many recipes, hot sauces and BBQ sauce. Truly for the lover of heat and the burn, the Ghost Pepper is considered a super-hot pepper! Ghost peppers come in at 1,000,000+ on the Scoville scale so be prepared when consuming hot sauces containing this pepper and when you are working with it as well.
The ghost pepper has become a favorite and a very popular pepper that packs a spicy hot punch to all of your recipes. If you are brave enough to work with this pepper, you can create the quick and easy ghost pepper hot sauce recipe in your own home. Be careful! It’s a hot one!
Quick and Easy Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Recipe
2 Ghost Peppers
8 Chili Peppers
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 cups vinegar
Wash the peppers and dry with a paper towel. (wear gloves when handling the peppers). Cut off the stem, slice into pieces and toss the seeds & membranes away. Place the pepper slices into a large blender container. Pour in the salt, ground black pepper and the 2 cups of vinegar. Place lid onto the container and process on medium speed until smooth.
If you don’t like any chunks in your hot sauce you can strain the sauce to remove the chunks. Place sauce in a glass jar or bottle with a lid and refrigerate until ready to use. It should keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Use this sauce on your favorite wings, burgers, ribs and other meats as a side dipping sauce or a flavoring to stews, chili and other dishes you love.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Satan’s Ghost Hot Sauce
- Pineapple Ghost Pepper Sauce Recipe
- Insane Chicken’s Cluckin’ Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce Review
- Heartbreaking Dawns 1841 Ghost Pepper Sauce
- Dave’s Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- The Ghost Hot Sauce Review
- Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- The Ghost Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Ghost Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper Review
- Review of Da Bomb Ghost Pepper Sauce
- Cluckin’ Hot Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- Danny Cash Fallen Angel Ghost Pepper Wing Sauce