Easy Chili Recipe
Chris No Comments
- 1/2 pound ground meat
- bit of olive oil
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- garlic powder to taste
- chilli powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 can ranch style beans
- 1 can beef broth
- hot sauce to taste
- garnishes – chips, grated mexican cheese
- Coat frying pan with thin layer of olive oil. Add ground meat and onion; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, chilli powder.
- Fry till ground meat is no longer pink.
- Add beans, hot sauce and beef broth.
- Bring to boil reduce heat and simmer a few minutes. Garnish as desired.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.