Easy Chili Recipe
Chris No Comments
- 1/2 pound ground meat
- bit of olive oil
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- garlic powder to taste
- chilli powder to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 can ranch style beans
- 1 can beef broth
- hot sauce to taste
- garnishes – chips, grated mexican cheese
- Coat frying pan with thin layer of olive oil. Add ground meat and onion; sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, chilli powder.
- Fry till ground meat is no longer pink.
- Add beans, hot sauce and beef broth.
- Bring to boil reduce heat and simmer a few minutes. Garnish as desired.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Tailgate Chili Recipe
- Kick Butt Chili Lime Rub Review
- Wake the Fuck Up! Extra Strong Coffee Review
- Ass Kickin’ Original Hot Sauce Review
- Cowtown Sweet Spot BBQ Rub Review
- Mary’s Cherry Rub Review
- MJ’s Kick Ass Hot Sauce Review
- Fork ’N Halo Heavenly Hickory BBQ Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce Review
- Mad Dog BBQ Sauce Review
- Fork ‘N Halo Original Sin BBQ Sauce Review
- Mad Cat Hot Sauce Review
- Peppers Zesty Blue Crab Salsa Review
- Mad Dog Ultra Hot BBQ Sauce Review
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review