Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero Hot Sauce Review
Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero Hot Sauce - Dave’s insanity sauces are world-renowned for deadly heat factor. When I came across a bottle of Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero, I knew I was in trouble. When one of the hottest peppers in the world becomes the start attraction in one of Dave’s insane combinations, you know you’re going to need to approach the situation with caution, and that’s exactly what I did. Not only did I approach with caution, I was cautious about that. The point is, none of the precautions mattered. i took a reasonable sample to start with, I had a slice of bread and lime juice on the side, and I approached the situation slowly.
The heat was so intense that my mouth went numb, which you’d expect to be a good thing under the circumstances. The numbness didn’t help. The heat went right through it. No amount of bread or lime juice could kill this fire.
Bottom line here, Dave’s Hurtin’ Habanero Hot Sauce is just that. It’s a painful experience reserved for only the most sadomasochistic of the chili head breed.
The basics here are simple. Red chili puree, habanero puree, salt, garlic, vinegar, and some spices. Nothing fancy. I doubt the red chili puree was necessary to augment the habanero puree, but each to his own. For me, the habanero puree was sufficient. I’m still wiping my nose after that little experiment.
As with most of the sauces in the Dave line of sauces, this one is most appropriately used for kicking up the heat level of your favorite foods. It does add a nice taste touch once it melds with other foods, but on its own, this is one dangerous sauce to contend with.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Dave’s Hurtin’ Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Checking out Heine Hurtin’ Hot Sauce
- Dave’s Ultimate Insanity Sauce Review
- Dave’s Temporary Insanity Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ultimate Insanity Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Dave’s Insanity Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- Ass Kickin’ Steak Sauce Review
- Bee Sting Honey ‘N Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Blair’s Ultra Death Review
- Marie Sharp’s Habanero Hot Pepper Sauce Review
- Insane Chicken Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Roasted Habanero Sauce Review
- Mountain Man Fire Roasted Habanero Hot Sauce Review