Columbian Hot Sauce Recipe
- 1 small red habanero pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- Put the vinegar, water and habanero pepper in a blender for 2 minutes.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir to mix. Add the vinegar and habanero mix to the bowl and mix well.
- Pour in a glass jar and cover. Refrigerate up to 10 days.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.