Colon Cleaner Review
Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce - Hats off to Prof Phardtpounder. You’re an honest man. You live up to your word. My colon is now cleaned. This sauce promises Capsaicin Extremus, and Capsaicin is the active agent in chili peppers that is also used in topical creams to release pain in joints. However, if pain relieving topical cream makes you run around the house begging someone to rip your tongue off and hose the rest of your mouth down with milk, then I’m not sure it’s working. But as a hot sauce, Colon Cleaner is top dog. No matter how much you enjoy heat, this Colon Cleanser is far beyond tolerable. Bet money on who can go the longest without needing a popsicle, and whoever can go 15 seconds will beat out the entire competition. The raging blaze of this sauce stays in your mouth as it is basically a Kryptonite to any heat represents.
The saltiness would zing up beans and rice or another food that needs one more flavor and at the end of every bite is a kick of mustard that you notice while you’re sinus are cleansed and your eyes are watering. The subdued elderly gentleman on the label can only represent one thing-your colon. Your emptied out clean as a whistle colon that will only have celery sticks passing through it for the next 15 minutes after eating Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce Review
- Professor Phardtpunders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce Review
- Professor Phardtpounders Colon Cleaner Hot Sauce Review
- Pain is Good – Garlic Style Hot Sauce Review
- Pain is Good Jamaican Style Hot Sauce Review
- Pain 100% Hot Sauce Review
- Rectal Rocket Fuel Hot Sauce Review
- Pain is Good Louisiana Style Hot Sauce Review
- Da Bomb Beyond Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- The Ghost Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Temporary Insanity Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Ghost Pepper Sauce Review
- Holy Jolokia Hot Sauce Review
- Endorphin Rush Hot Sauce Review
- Fear Hot Sauce Review