Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Filled Jalapenos Recipe
For an interesting taste explosion of sweet and spicy flavor, you have to try this recipe. The spicy heat of the pepper, along with the sweetness of the chocolate, is fabulous to begin with and then when you add in the peanut butter, your mouth will go WOW! What a treat for your senses! Here is how to make it.
For this recipe, it is easier use Baker’s ™ milk or dark chocolate disks for our chocolate. They come in a container and you can microwave the disks of chocolate right in the container according to the manufacturer’s instructions (on the package).
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Filled Jalapeno’s Recipe
6 large Jalapeno peppers (wash & dried)
Smooth Peanut Butter
1 Container Baker’s Chocolate Disks (see above)
Tongs and Waxed Paper
Cut the tops off of your Jalapeno peppers and remove the insides (membranes & seeds). Use a narrow baby feeding spoon to pack the smooth, creamy peanut butter down inside of the Jalapeno pepper.
Melt the Baker’s Chocolate according to package directions. Use the tongs to dip the Jalapeno peppers into the melted chocolate coating them on all sides. Hold each Jalapeno pepper above the container and let the excess chocolate run back into the container. Once the chocolate is done dripping, lay them on their sides on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper. Let them cool to firm up or place the tray into the refrigerator to speed up the process. Store them in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Variations: You can use chunky style peanut butter and if you want a fruity taste added to them put a little bit of your favorite jam down inside the Jalapeno with the peanut butter.
© 2012, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Crazy Mother Pucker’s Habitual Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Dave’s Hurtin’ Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Arrogant Bastard Ale Jalapeno Heat Hot Sauce Review
- Arrogant Bastard Ale Jalapeno Hot Sauce Review
- Liquid Stoopid Hot Sauce Review
- Checking out Heine Hurtin’ Hot Sauce
- Buddha Bill’s Tequila Lime Hot Sauce
- Smoky Iguana Chipotle Pepper Sauce Review
- Cajun Hot Sauce Recipe
- Roadhouse Texas Tango BBQ Sauce Review
- Fresh Jalapeno Hot Sauce Recipe
- Ass in the Tub Hot Sauce Review
- Defcon Defense Condition All-Purpose Wing Sauce Review
- Mad Dog Inferno Hot Sauce Review
- You Can’t Handle This Hot Sauce Review