Chicken Buffalo Dip Recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken, drained
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup hot sauce
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl beat cream cheese, ranch dressing and hot sauce until smooth.
- Add in chicken.
- Spray a pie plate with cooking spray and pour the chicken mixture into it.
- Place into the oven and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add cheddar cheese on top. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes. Serve hot.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.