Chef’s Favorite BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and saute the onion until tender and golden brown.
- Stir in garlic.
- Mix in Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, molasses, and mustard. Cook and stir 5 minutes, then mix in ketchup, cold water, and cornstarch.
- Reduce heat to low, and continue cooking 10 minutes, until thickened.
© 2011, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.