Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard Barbeque Sauce Review
Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard Barbeque Sauce – Every now and then a barbecue sauce comes along that makes the others pale in comparison. A sauce so well crafted that it deserves to be put on a pedestal and admired from afar, then admired right on up close. Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard Barbeque sauce is just such a sauce.
Mustard, mustard seed, vinegar, red wine vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, tomato sauce, honey, apple juice, worcestershire sauce, garlic, onion, and spices make up the flavor personality of this beautiful sauce. If you don’t like mustard, you probably won’t like this sauce. Mustard is the star of the show. I love it. A good mustard-based barbecue sauce can bring any steak, roast, ribs, chicken, and even seafood to life. This one is totally off the map. It explores territory never before charted, bringing with it new discoveries in the world of barbecue.
Because of the skillfully combined ingredients, this honey mustard sauce works well on numerous meats, including seafood. In fact, I tried it on some catfish grilled in the backyard, as well as a dip for some deep-fried flounder, and I was in Heaven. That’s another thing about this sauce. Not only is it a fantastic barbecue sauce, sweet and tangy, but it makes a great dip as well. Even works with Chicken McNuggets, which my middle boy eats all the time. He now uses Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard Barbeque Sauce to dip them in.
If you don’t like mustard, like I said, this is probably not for you. It might, however, change your mind. If you’re a mustard fan, though, you will not be able to keep enough of Charlie’s Hard Times brew on your shelf. It’s bound to be a family favorite, both at big backyard cookouts, and even as an everyday sauce you’ll want to use for dipping or decorating with your favorite foods. That’s all I can say about that.
© 2010, Hot Sauce Reviews and Spicy Food Blog. All rights reserved by InsaneChicken.com.
- Charlie’s Hard Times Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce Review
- Bone Suckin’ Barbecue Sauce Review
- Charlie’s Hard Times Hot Sauce Review
- Fat Bastard Hawgwash BBQ Sauce Review
- Swamp Honky Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Obama’s Health Care BBQ Sauce Review
- Ahrun’s Carolina Mustard BBQ Sauce Review
- Bone Suckin’ BBQ Sauce Review
- Fork ‘n Halo Heavenly Hickory BBQ Sauce Revew
- Texas Longhorn Smoked Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Cowtown Barbecue Sauce Review
- Ole Ray’s Apple Cinnamon Barbecue Sauce Review
- Fat Bastard Bear Bite BBQ Sauce Review
- Bear Claw Chipotle Barbecue Sauce Review
- Fork N Halo BBQ Sauce Fire and Brimstone Review